Thursday, June 30, 2011

Anticipation

Nothing sucks more. People always say that anticipation is the best part. The best part of WHAT? These people are stupid. I mean, it's not because I hate waiting. I'm actually really patient. I just want good things to happen. I don't want to sit around on the couch eating dried pineapple and hoping for good things to happen.

People say waiting makes you stronger. I really don't know if people actually say that, but I figure the same people who say stupid things like "anticipation is the best part" would also say something stupid like "waiting makes you stronger." Stupid people say stupid things. It's pretty much a fact.

Personally, I'm ready for some good things to start happening. Some people might say that I'm just overlooking the good things in life, and that if I open my eyes I'll see the good things I already have. These people are also stupid. Yeah, sure, there are good things happening in my life. But I just want MORE good things to happen. I'm not content with a few good things. I want lots of good things.

The morals of this blog are 1) I want good things to happen...now. 2) Stupid people say stupid things. And 3) People shouldn't take advantage of other people. (I didn't mention this before, but I meant to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment